CampLauncher is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time Fundraising Coordinator & Administrative Assistant
If you are looking for a flexible part-time (work from home) position, and are passionate about our mission, we invite you to apply!
CampLauncher is a non-profit charitable organization that provides financial support (“camperships”) for children with high-cognitive Autism Spectrum Diagnosis and related profiles to attend specialized summer camps.
Camps are intentional, immersive, structured, and supportive communities that ignite and accelerate young people’s social and emotional fluency. For neurodiverse individuals, these social skills and life skills learned at camp are critical to unlocking their vast human potential.
CampLauncher seeks a motivated and energetic self-starter to serve as our Development and Marketing Coordinator and Administrative Assistant. Must possess great communication and people skills, excellent organizational skills, proficiency with computers and social media, and a true passion for the CampLauncher mission. A fundraising background is strongly preferred.
A primary focus is to create and implement fundraising initiatives that bring additional resources to CampLauncher, allowing us to provide more camperships to deserving children. This includes spreading awareness of CampLauncher to new individuals, communities and organizations, researching grant opportunities, planning fundraising events, and soliciting both small and major gifts. Additionally, the position includes a variety of administrative tasks which help the organization run smoothly and effectively.
This is a paid part-time position with flexible hours, averaging approximately 5-10 hours per week. As it is primarily a telecommuting position, it is open to candidates anywhere in the United States.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy: experience with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, websites and social media
- Exhibit sound business judgment and organizational ability
- Authentic alignment with the mission of CampLauncher
- Digital marketing and social media experience, including coordinating plan mapping and maintenance of multiple online platforms
- Fundraising experience, including individual, corporate and foundation giving appeals (Preferred)
- Grant research and writing (Preferred)
- Donor management: 1 year (Preferred)
Duties and Responsibilities – Development and Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities – Administrative
NOTE: We are open to dividing this role into two positions: one focusing on development and the other helping with CampLauncher’s administrative work. We encourage applications from candidates with a strong interest in one area but not the other.
How To Apply
Please send resume to info at camplauncher dot org.